Call for Papers
The Japan Lung Cancer Society (JLCS) welcomes presentations at the 61st Annual Meeting in Okayama, Japan. We look forward to your active participation.
Travel Grants will be offered to the author of selected abstracts by the 61st Annual Meeting of the Japan Lung Cancer Society.
With so many factors related to the COVID-19 pandemic still unknown, the decision has been made to convert the in-person meeting to a hybrid meeting on November 12-14, 2020 in Okayama. A hybrid meeting is a gathering of face-to-face participants that digitally connects with participants in another or multiple locations.
Accordingly, all speakers from overseas are required to give talks through internet. Also the Travel Grants to the authors from overseas have been cancelled at this time.
We appreciate your understanding.
JLCS2020: The deadline for abstract submission has been postponed to
May 25, 2020, 12:00 PM (JST). (Closed)
Submission opening: Thursday, March 5, 2020
Monday, May 25, 2020, 12:00 PM (JST) (Closed)
Presentation Style for Submitted Abstracts
*Even if you select Symposia, the abstract might be selected for the Oral Session depending on the result of the peer review.
- Abstracts should be submitted in English.
- The abstract title should not exceed 100 characters and the text should not exceed 1,600 characters.
- If the content includes graphs or tables, the character count must not exceed 1,072 characters.
Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest
You must register a conflict-of-interest (COI) disclosure statement when you submit your abstract.
Notification of Acceptance
- The program committee will make the final decision on the acceptance of abstracts.
- Notification regarding acceptance or rejection of abstracts will be sent by email to the first author late July.
Inquiries regarding abstract submissions
c/o Med. Inc.
1075-3, Matsushima, Kurashiki, Okayama 701-0114, Japan