The Japan Lung Cancer Society (JLCS) welcomes presentations at the 60th Annual Meeting in Osaka, Japan. We look forward to your active participation.
Travel Grants will be offered to the author of selected abstracts by the 60th Annual Meeting of the Japan Lung Cancer Society.
Tuesday, April 9 - 12:00pm, Thursday, May 30 (JST)
Presentation Style for Submitted Abstracts
*Even if you select Symposia, the abstract might be selected for the Oral Session depending on the result of the peer review.
- Abstracts should be submitted in English.
- The abstract title should not exceed 100 characters and the text should not exceed 1,600 characters.
- If the content includes graphs or tables, the character count must not exceed 1,072 characters.
Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest
You must provide a conflict-of-interest (COI) disclosure statement after your abstract submission.
Please be sure to include following information in the mail text, and send it to Congress Secretariat at "email@example.com".
1. Abstract submission ID
2. Name of the first author
3. Title of the abstract in the mail text
Notification of Acceptance
- The program committee will make the final decision on the acceptance of abstracts.
- Notification regarding acceptance or rejection of abstracts will be sent by email to the first author in late June.
Inquiries regarding abstract submissions
Congress Secretariat: c/o Congress Corporation
Congress Bldg., 3-6-13 Awajimachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka 541-0047, Japan
TEL: +81-6-6229-2555/+81-6-6229-2551 FAX: +81-6-6229-2556