Call for Papers
The Japan Lung Cancer Society (JLCS) welcomes presentations at the 63rd Annual Meeting in Fukuoka, Japan. We look forward to your active participation.
- April 6th, 2022 ～
- May 25th, 2022
June 1st at 12:00 pm(JST)
Call for Papers has closed.
Thank you for your abstract submissions.
Presentation Style for Submitted Abstracts
- Abstracts should be submitted in English.
- The abstract title should not exceed 100 characters and the text should not exceed 1,600 characters.
- If the content includes graphs or tables, the character count must not exceed 1,072 characters.
Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest
You must register a conflict-of-interest (COI) disclosure statement when you submit your abstract.
Notification of Acceptance
- The program committee will make the final decision on the acceptance of abstracts.
- Notification regarding acceptance or rejection of abstracts will be sent by email to the first author late September.
Inquiries regarding abstract submissions
Congress Secretariat of JLCS 2022
63rd Annual Meeting of the Japan Lung Cancer Society
c/o Congrès Inc.
1-9-17-11F Tenjin Chuo-ku Fukuoka 810-0001, Japan